Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Measuring loving kindness-compassion
- The origins of MBSR; Zen and mindfulness
- Brain health in middle age; the science of meditation and mindfulness
- Meditation and neurodegeneration; what do we know?
- Meditation and Mindfulness Glossary
- The Science of Meditation
- About The Science of Meditation
- Choose happiness! Is mind wandering unwelcome?
What's Going OnBuddhism CBCT clinical psychology CM cognitive function cognitive psychology compassion concentration meditation critical psychology depression Dzogchen health psychology LKM loneliness loving kindness MBCT MBSR mindfulness neuroimaging neuroscience nondual awareness phenomenology positive psychology religious studies social cognitive social connectedness social psychology Theravada Buddhism vipassana Zen
Tag Archives: chronic low back pain
Authors: James W. Carson, Francis J. Keefe, Thomas R. Lynch, Kimberly M. Carson, eeraindar Goli, Anne Marie Fras and Steven R. Thorp Year: 2005 Title: Loving-Kindness Meditation for Chronic Low Back Pain Summary: A pilot study on the effects of an … Continue reading